Τρίτη 14 Ιουνίου 2022

The final C.I.R.C.E. mobility - Teachers' JSTE in Athens 2022

The C.I.R.C.E. mobilities have been concluded! 

During the final  JSTE mobility in Athens (10-14 June 2022) teachers from the 5 C.I.R.C.E. schools had fruitful meetings that resulted in 

  1. Finilizing, editing and publishing the 2 main students' products, namely the C.I.R.C.E. cultural handbook and the C.I.R.C.E. business ideas book.
  2. Co-writing the main parts of the Final Report of the C.I.R.C.E. project.
  3. Issuing the Europass certificates for the students.
  4. Editing and updating the C.I.R.C.E. TwinSpace, eTwinning and Facebook pages.
  5. Organizing the dissemination activities in each school.
We would like to congratulate all the teachers and students that were actively involved in the succesfull C.I.R.C.E. Erasmus+ programme. 


It has been a unique and unforgettable experience!

Nevetheless, C.I.R.C.E. doesn't end here. Dissemination activities will take place on September, so keep an ey on our website for more in the near future!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ημερίδα Διάδοσης Ευρωπαϊκών Προγραμμάτων Erasmus+ του 53ου ΓΕΛ Αθηνών - Erasmus Day

Η μεγάλη γιορτή Erasmus+ του σχολείου μας πραγματοποιήθηκε την Παρασκευή 26 Απριλίου 2024. Μαθητές και μαθήτριες και εκπαιδευτικοί που συμμ...